Saturday, June 19, 2021

NJ POLITICIANS will tell you how well the fought the PANDEMIC

After a poorly constructed system. they will tell voters, that they overcame the pandemic. Truth, they were totally inept! The NJ Coronavirus web site was an inept portal for registering to receive COV vaccinations. The NJ vaccination portal had bits meant to be helpful, but the site was frustrating. Citizens needed to have a smart phone or computer. Politicians used the electronic age to fully engulf our existence and it was extremely frustrating. I first attempted on January 6. I was “1B”, at age 82 and 11 months, with a pacemaker and lungs with asbestos. I never received confirmation from the “man behind the curtain”. But friends who were younger had positive experiences. Why? They were told that they were registered, scheduled, and received vaccinations. Finding that strange I tried again, and again, again, too many times to cite the numbers. I went to the office of the Senator and Assembly members. The door had a sign, “staff, are working from home, not in the office due to the pandemic”. There was a telephone number. I called, left a message, but never received a call. Again, I returned to the State portal. No notice of successful registration. Younger friends told me they registered and received vaccinations. Frustration continued we had no registration nor appointments. My appointment for annual asbestos check-up was coming. I called and asked if there was a possible appointment for a vaccine. Success for me the day of my breathing test. I was vaccinated first dose. I had nothing for my wife, a bad heart and also 1B class. My daughter out of the State contacted a vaccinator in NJ in February. Success by strings pulled. As vaccinations galore are happening, we have; Governor, State Senator and Assembly members running for re-election. THE ASSMBLY; SENATORTS, NOR GOVERNOR EVER ENLISTED SUPPORT OF YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH CARE INPUT THAT YOU ARE A PERSON THAT NEDED VACCINATION, BUT THEY LOVE HAVING MEDICARE ASSISTANCE FOE ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment