Monday, January 14, 2013

It is time for you to act.

Forty years ago I went to a car dealership to purchase a new one. The total sales negotiation worked me over through; the trade-in, the interest rate, the monthly cost, and pleasure of a new high powered convertible. I was young and saw my way clear to enjoy the stunning ego trip driving with the top down and the ego attention. One thing that was a stand out in my decision making was that my budget could afford the monthly payment. We are about to see a national negotiating a new Debt Ceiling. The key point of this negotiation is there is no BUDGET.
This has been going on for the better part of the Obama term. Why are the Senate partners in car salesmanship?  They are selling us that the debt does not matter. The monthly or annual debt is on us. Write your Senators and tell them to correct the Federal Spending with a legitimate budget that reduces the spending faced by our children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment