Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Washington Township Fire Commissioner

A request for help from the Republicans of Washington Township:
 
This is posted because it is felt that the Republicans are our close Kin.
 
From: Frank Stella [mailto:fstella@comcast.net]
Subject: Fire Commission Election
  I’m reaching out for help again from the Republican Party.  Three years ago the Republican Party came out big time and did a Robo Call to help me get elected to the Fire Commission.  It takes 350 to 400 votes to win the election and with the help of the Republican Party we got 640 votes the year I won which is more than any other candidate every got.  Unfortunately, the party has changed the meeting nights to the third Thursday of each month which is the same night as my Fire Commission Meetings so I’ve been unable to attend to ask for help. 
 
The Democratic Party of Washington Township is once again backing a candidate to run for Fire Commissioner.  The candidates they represent know nothing about the Fire District which includes the Firefighters and its equipment needs and have never attended any of our meetings, so they put the Firefighters of Washington Township and its residents in jeopardy and unfortunately someone will get hurt or killed because they want to use the position for a stepping stone.
 
The election is February 15th from 2pm to 8pm at the Fire District Headquarters on E. Holly Ave.  I will be happy to supply anyone with Vote By Mail Forms to make it more convenient to vote.
 
I have also included a Flyer which explains my background with the Fire Service and Washington Township.
 
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.  I may be able to attend the beginning of the January meeting if you need me to.
 
Thanks for your help!
 
Frank Stella
Fire Commissioner
Washington Township Fire Commission
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment